Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3/11/09

BUSY...busy...busy and lazy...haha=D
2day mood very good~!
but bad new: my Statistics marks was just 88%. OMG~, so bad~!!!
anyway lah, ady past tense..keke...
while waiting result, must prepare also for next WAR !!!
WAR: Final Exam lor...
haiz... not just final exam nid to prepare... also for SPM...yer***

my exam schedule:
18/11 ~ Final Exam (poly) English lor
19/11 ~ SPM ( English also lor)
8/12 ~ Final Exam (poly) Economics
9/12 ~ Final Exam (poly) Account
11/12 ~ Final Exam (poly) Marketing- i scare this subject, mummy~!!!
14/12 ~ Final Exam (poly) Statistics - easy la... joke.. keke... ...

I see this schedule ady pengsang liao~
but GAMBATEK~to all my friends and me...!!!
Very happy is... just left a few weeks want to finish my 1st sem in poly le...
will up to sem 2 le...hahaha...

k... i hv to busy le... hv a nice day...=)

1 comment: