Thursday, November 19, 2009

19/11

SPM is over!
it is easier than last year..
but, for me is still hv a little hardship..
2day i also met a friend who is L6AK d.. suddenly dono wat her name le..cham lo me~
and here.. I want to thanks my mum and dad...
who sending me for exam and prepare the food..
mummy and daddy..I love U ~!!!
and also my little sister la..haha.. muackz..

After finished the exam... i got to rush back to poly..
becoz i having an IMPORTANT presentation next lolzz...
nervous, nervous and nervous again..
when arrived poly, i put down my beg in hostel and rush to my friend's hostel..
it is tired~!!

Anyway.. my presentation is bad as shit~!
I dono what i m mention about..
nvm.. my other members is good, may be can cover the lost marks gua..

and...and..and..
not finish yet, 2moro i somemore have moral final exam...LOL~!!!
What a stupid..
This week i am suffering in breath..god~!

Night, i miss him against~!
i dono y..
just suddenly think about him..
but impossible.........................................
I love him?
I hope not so.. but why??

1 comment:

  1. if u don't like him, u will not think about him..
    i will keep as secret .
    haha...

    ReplyDelete