Thursday, November 5, 2009

6/11

recently... very busy~
while waiting my mum to fetch me back...
i curi makan banyak dulu...hahahahahaha~
eat is important ! so, me becoming fat and fat ...
erm...
how was my feeling 2day???
i think is... stress
I dono how to plan my time suddenly... a big white blank in my brain
how i can cover my study between this 2 weeks?
SPM?
Final Exam?
Presentation?
extra classes?
Quiz?
Mid-term 2?
many!!!
hughhhh..... crazy~!!!
nobody can help me...
i m not a super girl...
this time really more stress than before while i m in form 5

this year, luckless~
really...
although i already put more effort on my study... my result also not come out as good as i think...
u know y...?

how clever u are... is not mean u can get high marks...
and how high yr marks ... and not mean u very clever...
IS ALL DEPEND ON LUCK
i trust that, are u??
and here...(i m not suspect to anybody)

may be i already ''outdated'' in study...
performance bad than b4...
and this year i will not put my hope so high on my result...
remember that...
all depend on luck

bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment