Wednesday, October 28, 2009

28/8

2day, my class having a debate activity, so fun~!
discussing about mass marketing is it it still alive or death~
i support still alive!!! haha...

after debate, next class is account lesson, whole lesson doing income statement..siok~

then.. is the time i enjoy my rest time~
haha^^
going where eat leh??(asking myself)
my friends suggest go to jusco eat KFC...T.T(fast food again) haha... but nice!

while we on the way prepare to go jusco by my friend car...
we realize tat my friend's car is in problem, cant start enjin(may be no battery)
but...nvm~ there have many other friends know how to repair.. especially my friend-*xiao hua* haha~ the most brilliant in the world!!! she knows how to repair a car... geng loo(spana woman)

Spending about almost 2hours in repairing, finally is ok..
then we straight away go eat..
after finished eating, we rush baack to poly, u know y ???
haha... study loo, cuz later will have polybreget final exam~!!!!
me no study finished yet, no time to study also..
so tat time i just scanning my book..
while i am doing my paper in exam... i feel sleepy..
no mood to answer question... i wan sleep~!!!
finally is over~
*2day's memories*

continue next day... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment