Thursday, April 1, 2010

result for elocution~

in part 1 of prepared speech..
i lost..
i lost everything..
i panic..
what to do,
just try to finish my speech..
but nvm..
take it as my experience..
the most important..
dad and mum..
hope u feel proud of me..
really wish to get it from u~
mayb i in no.10 or 8..
i dono..
its ok..not bad,
jia u ah hui~
u can do it better!
once again, i want to thanks my lovely frez..
muackz, is u all let me feel happy..
feel tat i was not alone~
really appreciate..

and 1 thing..
i should correct it at here..
i know.. now..some of frezs.. is not happy with me..
but its ok..
i dun mind..
wat u nid to talk bad things behind me..
fine..
u can talk louder.. or tell everyone..
tat i m this kind of ppl..
i will try to not influence by u..
i am xin hui..
pure xin hui..
just be myself..
stay cool..and steady~

2 comments:

  1. me too
    I will just be myself
    that's me yizhuen.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya..pure xin hui here..
    i dun like kckc during my life^^

    ReplyDelete