Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to boring life~

first of all,
i would like to congrate my classmate..
happy wedding~

2day class abit free..
mostly classes had been cancelled..
quite happy to hear tat..
haha..
whole class jump like siao kia~

but,
i dono wat i going to do the next..
despite having many works waiting for me to be done..
perhaps i m no mood~

business mid term, law quiz, maths quiz, moral presentation, somemore a law game..
i even cant list out all my works at here..
why..
others frez finished their works as fast as aeroplane..
why..
i m just sitting hear..
looking the sky..
counting the stars..
wat the hell~!
haha..
but nothing~
i aldy promise myself..
dont even challenge wit frez..
becoz my aim for future is not high~
i'm not clever anymore~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment