Monday, December 14, 2009

hai..i m back

Holiday le..
am i dreaming?
haha..wont
actually.. now i suppose in China d..
know y?
i m a panda at thr
haha..
but not funny^^

2day is the last day in poly-hostel
end of sem 1
ya--
going to sem 2

after having the last paper at morning
i am celebrating with poly-friends in Sunway..
haha..quite fun
we eat Sakae
haiz
fat again lol me
coz arh~
my friends..
always take the sushi for me eat only
pathetic to me..
they eat less i think^^
may be 5 of us eat until 30++ plates gua..haha
RM28.60 per person..
but
i nid here to thank 'him'
he treat me and..hehe( i love black& white)
thanks lot
and thanks to all my friends... i hope our friendship is forever~!
2day actually something is happened
but..
i just want to 4get it..
nothing is important

and here..
i nid to write for him
every day..
i hope him will stay well
study well
somemore slp well
but sometimes still worry
i dono y..

i hope..
this will soon later..
this is just a blog of my life

2 comments:

  1. Who is that guy ??
    so lucky...
    Give u worry about him...
    hehe~ +U+U+U~
    Hope can see u soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is that lucky guy???
    i m so kekpo...haha

    ReplyDelete