Wednesday, February 24, 2010

abit dissapointed~

y?
whats going on to me?
am i worrying about my study? or others?
very stupig~!
seems this few days..
i.. really quiet..
sorry frezs..
sorry that i cant chat and joke with u all..
i dono..
may b sometimes feel no topic to discuss..
nothing le~
dun too worry abt me..

i just..
just..
nid..
much..and much
support
can i?

stop!
can i throw all the sadness?

He ask me y..
y i look like no mood?
i cant answer,
just say no..
just say about my study..
my marks,
now..
mayb he also think like tat..
actually not..
i din worry about my study..
according of my laziest..
the marks i get, is really good 4 me le..
else i haven put much effort on in yet
boring!

God~ pls don leave me alone!!
i nid u!!
only u.. can understand what i think, wat i done..

3 comments:

  1. When u fall in love please don't ignore your studies , I know u not but your result will told you everything , +u+U , support u , and the GOD just give u luck but u also need work hard too , ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. add oil...we know u^^

    ReplyDelete